This is by no means all my work. Rather, it’s meant to give you a window into the kind of writing I produce. Enjoy!
- Pokemon Sword and Shield: This guide was a collaborative effort between me, a coworker, and several freelancers.
- Luigi’s Mansion 3: Walkthrough, All Gem Locations, How to Play Co-op, etc.
- Control: Walkthrough, Boss Guides, How to Unlock All Abilities, etc.
- Deltarune: Includes Walkthrough, Characters, Enemies, Items, References to Undertale, Ending Explained, etc.
- Darksiders III: Includes Walkthrough, Boss Guides. Includes video for each section approx 60 videos in total.
- Bandersnatch: Includes Walkthrough, Things You Should Know Before Watching, Endings, All Dead End Choices, Map of All Outcomes, Secret Scenes, Easter Eggs.
- Every PSVR Game We Saw During State of Play
- FIFA Volta Will Have No Microtransactions at Launch
- It’s Now Easy But Expensive to Play N64 on Modern TVs
- Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Expansion DLC Is Bringing the Franchise Into the Modern Era
- Even If It Fails, Google Stadia Can Still Bring Us Into the Game Streaming Future
- FIFA 20 VOLTA Is One Step Closer to Making the Franchise as Diverse as the Sport Itself
- Why Madden 19’s Cover Is the Best and Most Controversial Yet
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Reviewed
- Sea of Solitude Review
- Creed: Rise to Glory Review — Needs to Hit Harder (PSVR)
- Transference Review — VR’s Compelling Darkside (PSVR)
- The Spectrum Retreat Review — An Effort, But a Failed Execution (PS4)
- Runbow Review — Giving Platformers a Fresh Coat of Color (PS4)
- Pokemon Sword and Shield: The Final Preview of the Series’s Most Ambitious Game
- Roller Champions Preview: Rolling With Some Potential
- Pokemon Timeline Hints and 7 Other Details about Sword and Shield (Interview with Pokemon Sword and Shield producer Junichi Masuda and director Shigeru Ohmori)
- Rebecca Rothschild Interview: Mutant Football League Writer Explains Her Process and Reveals Industry Highs and Lows